JERVIS BAY AREA
Bimbala Cottage is a newly renovated 100 year old property which was formerly located at HMAS Creswell.
Memories have been made at Bimbala Cottage for over a century, and counting. We invite you to make some cherished memories of your own during your stay.
Bimbala Cottage is located in Old Erowal Bay, arguably the best located area in Jervis Bay to explore all of the local attractions including;
- Hyams Beach boasts the softest and whitest sand in the world (just a 9 minute drive away)
- Endless stunning beaches dotted around Jervis Bay all within a short drive
- Booderee National Park and Botanic Gardens with bushwalking in pristine surrounds. You would be forgiven for feeling as though you had stepped back in time
- Whale watching, dolphin spotting, fishing, diving and snorkelling in the clear waters of Jervis Bay marine park
- Kayak, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and Boating all on the tranquil St Georges Basin
- World class restaurants, wineries and breweries all within the Jervis Bay region
- Day trips to Historic Berry, Kangaroo Valley, Milton and Mollymook where you may like to make a booking at Rick Stein’s Bannisters restaurant for a meal to remember